Healthy Living & Ageless Beauty
Health & Wellness Lectures
Brad King, MS, MFS
- Lean-gevity: The science of living leaner and longer
Dr. Gaetano Morello, ND
- The mighty mitochondria – Enhancing cellular energy to treat fibromyalgia, improve health, and turn back the clock
- Insights into SIBO – the common condition that could be sabotaging your health
Dr. Karen Jensen, ND
- Turn on the metabolic master switch for weight control, heart health, and diabetes
- How stress, inflammation, and our gut can affect our mental health
Karlene Karst, RD
- Discover the power of omega-3 for maximum energy
- Feeding your microbiome: Why your gut is the centre of all healing
Dr. Kate Rhéaume, ND
- Putting calcium in its place
- Turn back the clock starting now
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno Jr, ND
- How our environment is affecting our fertility
- Environmental toxins and breast cancer
Dr. Julie Reil, MD
- Dealing with menopause, naturally
- Beauty from the inside out
Dr. Marita Schauch, ND
- Beauty at what cost – how cosmetics alter your hormones
- 5 signs you may be suffering from low thyroid
Dr. Michael Lyon, MD
- Lessons learned from one of the busiest weight management clinics in the world
- Living under the dark cloud – Finding happiness and freedom from depression
- Rachel Parent’s battle for food justice
Lindsay Sealey, BA, MA ED
- Growing strong girls: Happy, healthy, and whole
So Much to Learn and Do
Meet other like-minded women who are focused on improving their health and wellness. The Women’s Health Show will keep you energized and motivated while learning about some of today’s leading topics in women’s health.
Learn about topics important to women’s health such as how to turn on the metabolic master switch for weight control and what environmental toxins may be affecting infertility. Listen to various lectures by sought-after health professionals and learn tools to keep you on track for a healthy 2018.
Experience delicious natural health foods at the cooking demos and try natural health products that focus on women’s health needs. Discover simple and effective ways to ensure you are getting your daily nutrient needs, even on high-stress or time-sensitive days.
Join top health & wellness experts for educational sessions covering a range of health topics. Learn about maintaining healthy body weight, ageless beauty, stress management, hormone support, increasing your energy level, and more!
There are many options for you to use public transportation or to park near the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver located at 900 W Georgia Street. You can also find bicycle and motorcycle parking in the local area near the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver downtown.
Saturday April, 28th 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday April, 29th 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
900 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2W6 (Map)
Meet our Charity of Choice
Plant a Seed & See What Grows Foundation enables children to explore the natural world and be inspired to achieve their dreams, care for each other and be good stewards of planet earth.
Every show attendee becomes a Friend of the Foundation – visit Plant a Seed’s “living” booth to receive your welcome gift and enter the hourly draws! Draw prizes: a set of colourful children’s books by Plant a Seed founding patron, Roland Gahler ($26 retail value).